Vouchr is a fintech startup that has created the world’s first Consumer Engagement Platform for digital money that "wraps around" existing financial transactions to personalize, gamify and elevate the experience with unique functionality. Some of the worlds largest financial institutions are using our platform to transform their existing money transfer experience for their customers - increasing loyalty, engagement and transaction growth on digital.
Some examples of what our platform can do:
● Personalize your cash with photos, videos and unlimited media and transform it into the perfect gift of cash for any occasion.
● Add fun challenges that the recipient has to complete before unlocking their cash Eg. Location lock the transfer and make them go on a treasure hunt, or make them send you a photo or video in order to unlock the cash.
● Much more….
The Vouchr team has backgrounds in mobile, social and gaming and is bringing that knowledge into payments. We are venture backed by some of the worlds largest financial institutions and VC’s and have offices in both Europe and Canada.
What you will be doing:
This is a unique, ground floor opportunity for an experienced individual contributor. We expect you to have a successful track record of selling software products and services to enterprise clients in Financial Services. You should excel at presentations, prospecting, sales planning and winning support of C-level executives. We expect you to network and build relationships with target financial institutions through FinTech conferences and meetups, trade shows, and other innovative strategies. We are counting on you to have a major impact in extending our cutting-edge technology to millions of users worldwide.
What you will be responsible for:
● Researching and prospecting potential new customers and decision-makers
● Developing and implementing account strategies
● Closing deals with top-tier banks for our Engagement Platform using a consultative, solution selling approach
● Generating enthusiasm for our Engagement platform at customer meetings, trade shows, industry conferences and other venues
● Creating, managing and reporting on the sales pipeline.
What you need for this position:
● Experience in Enterprise IT software / SaaS sales, bonus if you have a track record of selling into the Financial Services Industry.
● Strong product and solution selling skills, and technical proficiency.
● Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and attaining customer satisfaction
● Existing relationships with SVP, EVP and C-level executives in the Financial Services Industry in North America.
● Fluency in English.
● Experience with consultative solution selling sales methods
● Sales hunter mentality
● Go-getter with strong organization and follow-up skills and attention to detail
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Account management skills, upselling clients to grow revenue.
What we offer:
● Competitive compensation package
● Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing fintech startup
● Great collaborative team environment
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Vouchr is an equal opportunity employer.