The Director of Product will report to the Vice President of Product and will be responsible for creation and execution of product development and portfolio strategies that drive top-line revenues for the Company. Together with the Vice President of Product and other key members of the organization, the Director of Product will direct and shape the Diameter Health development roadmap, portfolio and growth strategies for the Company. The candidate will participate in market research, competitive analysis and product positioning with Commercial and Marketing teams. The candidate will also work to incorporate client feedback and develop retention strategies involved with customer experience and account management. This position can be telecommute/remote.
- Provide leadership for the company’s product development organization, including multiple product owners.
- Manage in-line and new product development activities including: new product launches, product positioning, product lifecycle management, distribution, market research, and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with Business Development, Sales and Corporate Leadership to ensure effective and timely development of sales and marketing strategies for existing and future products.
- Work closely with the executive team to develop the corporate strategy, product roadmap and brand experience.
- Develop and execute right-sized business processes to drive efficiency in the organization and position the Company for growth. These include, but are not limited to:
- Corporate and product strategic and tactical planning
- Agile product development process
- Release management and quality assurance
- Travel <20% of the time to ensure consistent and frequent contact with key opinion leaders, customer sites, and the product development team.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare with demonstrated success in product development and organizational leadership.
- Strong leader who can inspire people to take action and accept accountability, create a sense of purpose and enthusiasm and instill trust and credibility within and among teams.
- Excellent collaboration skills to lead cross-functional projects and process development with Engineering, Sales, Clinical/Regulatory, Finance, and Strategy.
- Ability to manage many competing priorities and determine best use of organizational resources (time, budget) for best company outcome.
- Presentation skills to effectively communicate to a variety of groups.
- Exceptional problem solving and change management abilities to develop and implement new or improved ways of doing business.
- Ability to lead, manage or do depending on the need.
- Attracted to an entrepreneurial environment requiring hard work and strong commitment.
- Preferred experience in Agile Product Development including standard toolset for product planning and development (e.g. JIRA).
Location: Greater Boston Area
Company Overview: With two office locations in Farmington, CT and Wellesley, MA, Diameter Health enables clinical insight through the normalization, deduplication, intelligent organization, and enrichment of clinical data from across the care continuum. This creates a single, unified source of longitudinal structured patient information for improved care and actionable analytics. The Diameter Health platform empowers organizations that depend on multisource data streams, such as Health Information Exchanges (HIEs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), health systems and health plans, to realize greater value from their data.